Conveyancing Fee Earner or Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Conveyancing Fee Earner/Assistant to join our well established and reputable property department.
This firm holds the Law Society CQS Standard, has an excellent reputation in the local area and has been recognised
for delivering a high standard of service to its clients.
Your main role will be progressing and completing conveyancing transactions.
- Applicants should have the ability to work as part of the team, show flexibility in attitude and behaviour and have excellent organisational skills.
- Applicants will work pro-actively, handling a varying workload and managing client expectations.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral are very important for this role.
- To maximize the firm’s potential to cross – sell services by identifying appropriate opportunities.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- To ensure our clients received the best possible service at all times.
- To ensure our referrers of business receive the best possible service at all times.
- Adhere to the correct practice procedures and systems in order to manage cases effectively and in accordance with the firm’s standards and legal requirements.
- Previous experience in Case Management software.
- You will have a strong background in residential conveyancing with minimum of 3 years experience.
- Excellent prospects for the right candidate with a competitive salary.
If you have the skills and experience for this role please email us your CV.
No agencies please.