Junior Legal Assistant
We are looking for a hands-on Junior Legal Assistant to support current members of staff at our busy town center law firm. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of how to work using their own initiative enabling the Lawyers and other key members of the legal team to be freed from day to day administrative and organisational details. Previous office based experience would be advantageous but is not a major requirement as ongoing training will be provided.
- Prepare a variety of legal documents under the guidance of Solicitors, Fee Earners and firm management
- Support trial proceedings, assisting in collecting evidence, preparing documents as needed, and tracking cases.
- Maintaining communications with other parties involved in cases.
- Maintain regular communication with clients, helping to keep them informed on case progression.
- Organise and archives files and supporting documents
- Prepare documents using digital dictation systems
- Provide reception cover when necessary
- General office duties such as photocopying, faxing, deliveries etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Administration skills
- Organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- The ability to support client confidentiality at all times
- Team Player
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages, Word, Outlook etc.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Salary up to £11k commensurate with experience
To be considered for the above role please email your CV to Kerry below.