hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

Do I Need To Let The Office Of The Public Guardian Know I’m Acting As A Replacement Attorney?

Yes. The Office of the Public Guardian will then update the Lasting Power of Attorney register. If this is not done the replacement attorney may be unable to act.