hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

How Do I Apply For A Grant Of Probate Or Letters Of Administration?

There are two choices:

You can apply yourself to the local Probate Registry, who will send you the forms you need to fill in (including forms about Inheritance Tax). You then may have to go to the Probate Registry to be interviewed about your application.

You can apply through a solicitor.  If you ask us to apply for you, we will ask you to provide us with information the estate and then prepare an official document called an Oath for you to swear.  We will then apply to the Probate Registry for you and you won’t need to go for an interview.