hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

I Have A Deputyship Order That Has/Is About To Expire, What Do I Do?

If the person is still unable to make their own decisions, you will need to make a new application to the Court of Protection before your current Deputyship Order expires so that you can continue to act for that person.