hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

My Partner And I Are Unmarried And Are Buying A Property Together, But I Am Contributing All Of The Deposit. Do We Need To Record That Anywhere?

You should record your contribution and the way in which you would like the future proceeds of sale to be divided in a co ownership agreement known as a Declaration of Trust. You will need to take account of these arrangements in your Wills as well.