hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

I Own Property Outside The UK. Can My English Will Cover This Too?

What happens to property abroad when you die depends on the law of the country where it is located. In most cases it is recommended that you make a Will in that country to cover the foreign property. It is essential that your foreign and English Wills do not conflict