hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

Can I Name People To Look After My Children If I Were To Die Before They Reach 18?

You can appoint one or more relatives or close friends to act as guardians and assume parental responsibility. Always discuss this with them beforehand, and with your children if appropriate. Guardians can be the same individuals you choose to act as executors, but do not have to be.