hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

How Do I Become A Deputy?

If someone you care about loses the ability to make their own decisions you can apply to the Court of Protection for permission to make decisions for them.  Forms will need to be filled in and a doctors certificate will be required to confirm to the Court that the person cannot make decisions for themselves.