hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

Should I Keep A Record Of My Actions As A Deputy?

You must keep a written record of any major decisions you have made on behalf of your friend or relative as their deputy. Major decisions might include changes to their living arrangements or selling their home to pay for nursing home fees. As well as making a note of what the decision was, you should write down why you made that decision. Keep any paperwork, too.