hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

What is an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA)?

Enduring Powers of Attorney (EPAs), like a Property and Financial Affairs LPA, enables someone to make decisions for you in relation to your property and financial affairs.

EPA has now been replaced by an LPA for Property and Financial Affairs and it is no longer possible to make a new EPA. If you have an EPA in place it can, however, still be used provided it was signed before October 2007. An EPA only needs to be registered at the Court of Protection if the donor has lost mental capacity.