hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

What Should I Do If My Loved One Has Died?

Firstly you will need to break the news to friends and relatives, register the death and organise the funeral.

It is if a house is now empty to make sure that it is safe and insured. Remove any valuable contents out of the house to keep them safe.

The task of dealing with finances, property and belongings must then begin.  You may need authority to do this. That authority comes in the form of a document that is issued by the Probate Registry called a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration.