Our clients ask us for help for a number of different reasons including:
- They are too busy to get a Grant of Probate/Letters of Administration or deal with the whole estate
- They might find it too stressful or difficult if they have never done it before
- They prefer just to hand the task over to someone else to deal with it for them
- They find it easier to know that their loved one’s estate is being handled by professionals who will make sure that everything is handled properly and in accordance with the law
- Involving a solicitor reduces tension and disagreements over who gets what
- They do not have to go for an interview at the Probate Registry, which can save a lot of time and money
- They are reassured that the estate is dealt with correctly and that they are not personally liable if things go wrong
We can provide different levels of help, depending on your needs. Some clients prefer us to have full responsibility for the estate administration. Others can manage some tasks on their own but want help or advice for more complicated aspects of the estate. Some people are confident and content to deal with all of the estate administration on their own.
How much help you want is up to you.