hurray your mega menu works
Contact Us

What Happens If I Don’t Make A Lasting Power Of Attorney And I Lose Mental Capacity?

Your family or friends might need to apply to the Court of Protection to appoint a Deputy to make your decisions for you. That takes the choice and control out of your hands and can cause a lot of delay and stress for your loved ones. It is also a very costly application.